The ASOCIACIÓN CULTURAL ARAGÓN INTERACTIVO y MULTIMEDIA has as its goals the following:
1. Defend, promote and improve the economic, social cultural and Aragon through the dissemination, use, classroom. cultural heritage, historical, physical, monumental, documentary, informational, economic ... through the use of Information Technology and Communications.
2. Providing its members with the communication and exchange of experiences, research, training and information on these technologies, acting as a forum for users or interested in these technologies.
3. Contribute to the promotion and development of information technologies in general, and Aragon, in particular.
4. Maintaining relations with the social and economic environment in which the Association operates with all types of organizations representing public and private (with specific mention of those in the countries of the European Community and Latin America) to develop their activities within or outside Spain.
5. Promote dissemination of knowledge of Information Technologies and Communications and assess their impact on society and on the Aragon and Aragon.
6. Propose to the competent authorities the implementation of actions through the use of Information Technology and Communications, promote the efficient functioning of society and its economic and social development.
7. Any other purposes not inconsistent with previous and conform to current legislation on associations.Location of Aragon.
If you want to extend your information on Aragon you can begin crossing another interesting route is the Mudejar, Patrimony of the Humanity, also you can extend your cultural knowledge on Aragón examining its municipal and institutional heraldry without forgetting, of course, some of its emblematics figures as Saint George Pattern of Aragon o sus personages I illustrate.
The information will not be complete without a stroll by its three provinces: Zaragoza, Teruel and Huesca and his shines, with shutdown in some of its spectacular landscapes like Ordesa, the Moncayo or by opposition the Ebro.
Fauna | Flora | Geology | Fungi | Nature in Aragón
Tourism | Mudejar | Goya | Alphabetical Index | Thematic
Copyright 1996-2016 © All Rights Reserved Javier Mendivil Navarro, Aragon (Spain)
Explanations or to correct errors please press here
Legal Warning.. This activity of the Asociación Cultural Aragón Interactivo y Multimedia
All administration or public institution is made independently off.
As opposed to the threat of the hope of the water trasvase: CONGRATULATIONS.